- BALSAM: Balsam captures a winter getaway in a cozy cabin tucked away in a forest of fragrant evergreens in Upstate New York. When lit, fresh top notes of fir needle lift to reveal warm middle notes of cedar and pine and a lingering base of resinous fir balsam.
- SANTAL: A sultry masculine blend of earth and woods. Hinoki Cypress floats above a rich heart of cedar and pine over a warm base of vetiver and sandalwood.
- HINOKI: Hinoki comes from the Japanese cypress and has a rich citrus aroma. Notes of hinoki cypress, cashmere woods, and cedar leaf dance above a heart of orris, redwood bark, and cardamom grounded by base of sandalwood. Woodsy, deep, and calming, our take on Hinoki smells like a stroll in Kyoto after the rain.
- NEROLI: Notes of sage, lily, neroli, and jasmine over a base of orange blossom and amber commingle in this uplifting and energizing fragrance inspired by neroli oil, the sweet bright oil extracted from the blossom of an orange tree.
- MIMOSA: An elusive and mysterious floral highlighting notes of mimosa, lavender, rose, and orchid over a powdery base of musk and cashmere.
- JASMIN: Intoxicating and feminine, Jasmin is reminiscent of a tangle of jasmine vines—a deep floral inducing harmony and optimism. Top notes of tea leaf and bergamot disperse to reveal a heart of ylang-ylang and jasmine atop a base of sandalwood and musk.